Tuesday, January 8, 2013

36 weeks!

I am 2 days shy of being 36 weeks pregnant...hallelujah! This Saturday (January 12) will mean that I have made it two whole weeks further than I did with Kylie, and for that I am truly thankful!

This pregnancy has been a dream compared to my pregnancy with Kylie. I've dealt with different things than I did with Kylie (like this lingering nausea that my body had given up long before now with Kylie!) but none of it can even compare to how miserable I was with her. Praise the Lord! Now I'm just counting down the days until Gunner makes his debut. I have two baby showers this weekend...one that my best friend is throwing me on Saturday and one that my place of employment is throwing me on Sunday. I'm so excited! I can't wait to see what all we get and then go shopping for everything else we need for when he comes. We have most of his nursery finished already. Boy things are so much less cute than girl things but that's probably a good thing because we'll spend less money.

No comments:

Post a Comment