Wednesday, May 4, 2011

9-Month Pictures

As I've said before, we used the same photographer for my maternity pictures and Kylie's newborn, 3-month, and 6-month pictures. After moving back to Thomasville, I had to find a new photographer for Kylie's 9-month pictures. I'd already booked a photographer for Kylie's 1-year pictures (because before I made the decision to leave California, we'd planned on getting Kylie's 1-year pictures when we came to visit for her birthday). Anyway, instead of booking that photographer again for her 9-month pictures, I decided to look around just to test out another photographer. Well, this girl was amazing! I told her Kylie gets really weird around cameras sometimes but she still seemed to keep the smiles coming.

If you'd like to check out a sneak peak, the link to the photographer's blog post about our session is http://www.carriereedphotoblog.com/smiley-kylie-thomasville-ga-photographer/

So you Thomasvillians...if you need a great photographer, I highly recommend her!!!

She emailed me today to tell me the entire proofing gallery is now available. There are 63 pictures in the gallery, and I love every single one of them! The session fee was $85 and there is a minimum print order amount of $100 (unless you order within a week of the proofing gallery becoming available, and then you get a $25 print credit so you only have to order a minimum of $75). Chris' mom informed me this evening she has picked out $137 worth of prints just for herself, haha. The photo shoot was at Pebble Hill Plantation, which is absolutely beautiful. To take pictures there (with a professional photographer), you have to pay the plantation $45, which I think is really silly. The photographer told me the plantation charges $300 just to be able to take wedding pictures on the main house's indoor staircase. What?!

No comments:

Post a Comment