Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My Left-Handed Dream

I've blogged before about how badly I want Kylie to be left-handed. She is closely related to several left-handed people, including her daddy. Since she was old enough to hold things in her hands, I have usually given her stuff in her left hand. She has always shown more interest in doing things with her left hand than her right hand so I've been really hopeful. HOWEVER, the past few weeks, when I give her a pen in her left hand, she immediately switches it to her right hand to draw! I'm not going to give up because I read that children don't develop true handedness until they're a little older but I have a feeling she's going to be a right-handed gal. Aww man! Maybe the next one...

P.S. Blogger hasn't been letting me comment on others' blog posts! Has anyone else had this problem? (I guess if you have, you won't be able to comment and tell me, thought, haha). I'm not sure what's up!

No comments:

Post a Comment