Sunday, October 16, 2011

Home Sweet Home!

After almost 2 months being gone, Kylie and I got back home last night! We stayed in California until October 4, and then we flew to Houston to stay with some family. We had a really great time but it's nice to be back home!

Kylie is getting over being sick. Thursday I took her to the doctor because she'd been running a fever and then she threw up a couple of times. My little cousin was sick a few days before so the doctor figured she'd gotten a stomach bug. He looked in her ears and found one of them infected. She has been taking antibiotics and is feeling better and fever-free but she still isn't back to her normal self. Yesterday as we were getting off the plane in Tallahassee, I noticed she was breaking out in a rash on her chest, stomach, and back. I figured it was the detergent we washed her clothes in at my cousin's house but she slept with just a diaper on last night, and the rash was worse and had spread when she got up this morning. I looked online and found that one of the side effects of the antibiotic she is taking is a rash, and a friend suggested she may have Roseola. I'm going to call the doctor's office first thing in the morning.

I am looking into opening a business. I just have the idea right now and am starting the research and wow, there is a lot that goes into opening a business! Please pray for me as I try to research everything...pray that I am led in the right directions to learn everything I need to learn
so that I will be well-informed and have all the necessary information to create a business plan to present!

No comments:

Post a Comment