Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Costumes

I was browsing Facebook earlier and was appalled at the costumes some teenage girls were wearing to go to a Halloween party last night. Why has Halloween become an excuse for some girls to dress as slutty as possible and it be ok? I mean, it was ridiculous. One of the girls had her entire midriff showing, her chest barely covered up, and a teeny tiny skirt on, and she is 16. As the mother of a girl, I just cannot imagine that my sweet baby may one day want to dress like that for Halloween. Lord, help me now! I just pray that Kylie will want to be modest like I've always been. I'm sure I'm a little too modest at times, and I do have a hard time dressing "sexy" but I really hope that she takes after me in that department. And the thing that amazes me the most is that the MOMS of these girls thought it was ok for them to dress like this. What is the world coming to???

No comments:

Post a Comment