Monday, November 14, 2011

Maryland

Bright and early Thursday morning, my best friend Whitney and I will be starting our trek to Panama City, FL to catch our flight to Maryland for our other best friend, Holly's, wedding! Whit and I are both bridesmaids, and this is the first wedding I will be in (well, besides my own). I am SO excited! I've never been to Maryland, and I'm positive it will be beautiful, and I know we will have so much fun. And let me mention the BIGGEST part of this trip...I'm going without Kylie! Since we brought her home from the hospital at 11 days old, I have never been away from her for more than 2 or 3 hours. I am beyond nervous, and I think I may go crazy. It will be good for both of us, I know, especially because I am looking for jobs and will have to put her in some sort of day care soon. But I am going to miss my sweet girl beyond what words can explain!


We've got a LONG day ahead of us Thursday. We have to leave around 7:45 am to drive to PC, and then we're going to watch the midnight premiere of Breaking Dawn Part 1 Thursday night! My very first midnight premiere! I just recently got into the Twilight saga. I thought the previews looked so silly, and I never had any interest in them until a few months ago. Holly let me borrow all 4 books but I only read the first one and some of the second one. But I've seen all 3 movies that have come out SEVERAL times, and I am just beside myself with excitement to see this movie. I have not been to a movie theater in forever either!


And then Holly gets married on Saturday, and she asked Whit and I to give a speech at the reception. Ahhhh! I do not like public speaking. I think I've only had to give a speech once, and I was terrified. But, it's for our best friend so of course I couldn't/wouldn't say no!


Kylie is staying with my mom. I pray she does ok and doesn't miss me too much. I'm sure I'm just being a worry-wart but she's almost 16 months old, and we are practically joined at the hip ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment