Just wanted to write a quick post of new things Kylie is doing/has...
*Walking backwards. She has been doing this for a couple of weeks. She totally does not watch where she is going when she does it so she always bumps into something and usually falls. But anyway, she just likes to walk backwards sometimes.
*Saying "duck" again! Since we got back home from California and Texas and she started seeing the duck faucet cover again, she started saying "duck" again.
*Saying "baw" for ball and "daw" for dog. I swear she said "cheese" the other day, too, but it was an isolated incident so I won't count it as a word yet.
*Loves giving Marley and Daisy treats. I usually don't give them treats but my mom bought each of them a bag of MarroBones the other day, and I guess Kylie saw me giving them to the dogs. So like the next day, she pointed to the bags on top of the fridge and immediately knew who they were for. She gets so tickled giving them the treats.
*She literally wore a size 4 shoe for a couple of weeks and then moved up to a size 5.
*I THINK she has 2 molars that are about to pop through for teeth #9 and #10. Her gums are bulging so I'm sure it won't be too long.
*She has been finding pens laying around the house, clicking them on, and drawing on stuff. I have no idea where she keeps finding all these pens! Thankfully she has only colored on pieces of paper, though.
*She can open pretty much anything...with her teeth! She has been doing this for a long time, and it drives me crazy! I'm just afraid she is going to mess up her teeth. If she can't get something apart (like a lid or blocks), she puts it in her mouth and almost always gets it off.
*She has been getting this rash still. The first time she got it, I had a friend suggest to me it might be roseola but it went away by that Monday morning when I was going to call the doctor. But then she has gotten it several times since so I took her to the doctor yesterday, and after examining what was left of this past rash, he told me she was having an allergic reaction to something. I don't think I've given her any new foods, and I haven't changed lotions, shampoos, bath washes, or detergents so I don't know what it is! It breaks out on her chest, back, butt, groin, legs, and face. He said we will probably never figure out what it is that is causing it but he prescribed some Claritin for her to take everyday, and we are supposed to go back in a month.
*She LOVES my sister's new kitten, Jackson. Lately the two of them have been inseparable. They lay on the floor together and play or play together on the couch or play together in/with this little cat tower toy. And Kylie has been playing with Marley and Daisy more. Marley loves light, like reflections from cars passing by or from the back door when it opens and the sun hits is or flashlights. Kylie figured this out and plays with him with a toy flashlight she has. She laughs so hard when she plays with the cat and dogs.
Well that's all I can think of off the top of my head...I'm sure I'll think of more as soon as I publish the post ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment