Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Funny words and names

I am 8 years older than my sister so I remember her saying the cutest/funniest things when she was 2 and 3 years old. And my mom tells me funny things I used to say. Examples:  Summer (my sister) used to say sunscream (sunscreen), wuh-cuz (because), bay-bin suit (bathing suit), and she used to call our brother Ass (Alex), etc. I used to say buggle-mum (bubblegum), am-blee-ance (ambulance), ephelant (elephant), etc.


Well now that Kylie is talking more, she says things that really make me laugh. She calls my sister "Sah-bee." It's so cute to me! She calls Chris' brother and my brother (both named Alex) "Axth." She calls Chris' other brother "Zaxth" (Zach). She can't seem to get "Lili" (my mom) out so she sounds so funny saying it. It's more like just the "L" sound two times. She randomly learned how to say "barbeque" a couple weeks ago but she says "bobby-q." She says "Ky-yee" for her name, which is so weird because she can totally say the "l" sound. She can also say the "s" sound but usually when a word has the "s" sound in it, she will say it as though she has a lisp (like Chris' parents' dog and our cousin Max...she says "Maxth").  For "pants" she says "pats." Ha! Almost forgot...for "shirt" she says "shit." How embarrassing! I hope people don't think she is cursing. For "bathing suit" she says "bayth suit" For "baby" she says "bee-bee." For "backpack" she says "pack-pack." Whenever I ask her if she wants something or wants to do something, she always says "I do" instead of "yes." It's really cute! Finally, for "elbow" she says "el-boo," and for any kind of dark soda she says "cock." Oops! And mind you, we don't really let her drink sodas but she alllllways wants to.

No comments:

Post a Comment