Gunner turned 5 months old two Sundays ago! He weighs just under 17 pounds and is 26 inches long. I'm losing hope that he will be tall...but we'll see!
Gunner has started reaching for toys! Of course, they all go in his mouth. But he has become more interested in looking at toys instead of just putting them in his mouth all the time.
He is doing really well at trying to sit up on his own. He can sit up by himself for a few seconds before falling over. And if we hold his thighs down, he can sit up great!
He is still exclusively formula-fed. We'll try rice cereal in a few weeks. I'm really looking forward to it because he is ALWAYS HUNGRY! So hopefully some baby food will keep him fuller longer.
He still takes a pacifier. Kylie stopped on her own at 3 months old so I was curious to see what Gunner did. He shows no signs of giving his up anytime soon!
Kylie will be 3 in just over 2 1/2 weeks! I am in such disbelief! How can almost 3 years have passed by since she was born? It just doesn't seem so.
She weighs about 28.5 lbs and is 35 inches tall. My very, very petite little girl.
As for me, I quit working at St. Thomas Episcopal Church a couple of months ago. I started working full-time as an accountant and bookkeeper at Broad Street Offices. It's basically a building of rented offices, and I provide accounting, bookkeeping, and administrative services for 8 companies. It's been quite a transition going back to work full-time because I hadn't worked full-time since before I had Kylie. But, I love working full-time and actually doing what I went to school for! I do miss my kids so much while I'm at work, though. I wish I could get paid for being a stay-at-home mom ;)
I guess I don't have as much to update about as I thought but I'm sure I will in a couple weeks because Kylie will be 3 and Gunner turns 6 months old just 2 days later!
No comments:
Post a Comment