Sleeping at night goes ok some nights and not so well other nights. Some nights she only wakes up once or twice. Other nights she wakes up 10 or more times. I just can't figure out why she wakes up so much. Most nights she still doesn't go to bed until around 9:30 pm. She usually wakes up around 7:30 am or 8:00 am for the day. She still isn't napping well. Some days she doesn't nap at all. Other days she naps for just 20 or 30 minutes. And other days she naps for 2 hours.
Her teeth are coming in more everyday. She likes to gnaw on my hands sometimes and man, those little boogers are sharp!
She is starting to "travel" along the couch or coffee table. When I hold her hands while she is standing up, she is getting really good at putting one foot in front of the other to "walk." My guess is that she will start walking when she's 10 months old. Of course, I could be completely wrong but it's still fun to guess!
I'm doing alright these days. Some days are much harder than others. I'm just taking one day at a time. I'm almost finished with school; I have 3 classes left. I start the 1st tomorrow, the 2nd a week from tomorrow, and the 3rd on May 31.
Checking out her new Easter bunny.
Play date this past week...Weston is a little over 2 months YOUNGER than Kylie!




She is so cute! The both of you have just gone through a huge change, give yourselves a break. Even when they are as young as your daughter babies realize something is diffrent and react to it in their own way. Unfortuanately, not sleeping seems to be one way they let us know!! How exciting for you that school is almost over! My thoughts are with you!
ReplyDelete