Sunday, April 10, 2011

Settling In

We made it to Georgia safely late Tuesday night. We were supposed to get to Valdosta about 9:30 pm but our flight was delayed in Atlanta about an hour so we didn't end up leaving the Valdosta airport until past 11:00 pm, and then we had a 45-minute drive to Thomasville!

I've got this blah feeling I just can't shake. I feel down, depressed, pessimistic, and tired most of the time. It's just adjusting to this "new" life, I guess. Feeling sad for what could have been. But I know this is the right decision, and I know I'll come out of this hole soon.

Kylie hasn't been wanting to nap at all the past several days. I have had tons of homework on top of that so I'm sure that's the main reason I've been so tired.

I started this blog last night and I either just can't thinking of anything to say or I'm just not in the right mindset so I'll try to post again soon.

1 comment:

  1. You are going through such a big change, of course you are going to feel off. Give yourself some time. My thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete