Just wanted to post a quick update about the new things Kylie is doing...mostly just for a record for myself later down the road!
She learned how to "high-five" this week. She gets the biggest laugh out of it. Sometimes she will pick up my hand or my mom's hand just so she can give us a high-five.
She is completely off of baby food. I didn't try taking her off it but she just refused baby food more and more until I finally just couldn't get her to eat it at all. Thankfully I was almost out of baby food anyway. So yeah, she is just on table foods now. She pretty much eats the same thing I do everyday.
The past 2 days I have gotten her down to just three (sometimes four) bottles during the day and one bottle right before bed. I am also trying to slowly transition the formula to a sippy cup.
And I know I am going to jinx myself by saying this but she has slept through the night the past 2 nights! I think I remember her doing it last month like one time but it has been several months since she has done it consistently. So I am praying she continues!
I weighed her a few days ago, and she was 21.8 pounds. I think she is still about 27-28 inches. It's so hard for me to get a good measurement because she won't stay very still. I definitely think she will be petite. Well, certainly not as tall as her 5'8" mama. I was always in the 95th percentile for height and weight...Kylie has never gotten above like the 50th percentile for either!
No comments:
Post a Comment