Kylie's vocabulary has gone to a whole new level the last few weeks. She has been learning so many new words, and she finally said her first two-word phrase tonight! When she finishes eating, I've been saying "all done?" and she will either nod or shake her head. But tonight when I asked her if she was done, she said "all done!" I was so excited! Then after dinner, she wanted to watch Barney music videos on YouTube and when each one would end, she'd say "all done!" It is just too dang cute! A couple of days ago, she finally said "uh-oh" for the first time. I know babies who said that before their first birthday but I could never get Kylie to say it. We were sitting on the living room floor, and she accidentally kicked over her cup of water and said "uh oh!" I was so surprised.
When she says "sock," she has started saying it like she has a lisp so it sounds like "thock" but it's so cute! I'm sure she will grow out of it if she does have a little lisp. The other day we were in the car and I was talking about her socks and instead of saying the "s" or "th" sound for the beginning of the word sock, she said the "k" sound...and well, you can see why that would be a problem, haha.
I am just amazed at how much Kylie has been saying lately. I'm so excited to see her vocabulary grow more and more!
No comments:
Post a Comment