Sunday, September 23, 2012

20 weeks!

This pregnancy is going by so much faster than my pregnany with Kylie did. It's probably because I'm so busy with Kylie that I really don't have time to focus on just being pregnant, and that's ok because I really do not enjoy being pregnant. I'm feeling much better than my earlier days but I do still get really sick some nights after dinner.

Even though this pregnancy was a huge surprise, I'm so excited to have another baby, and I'm even more excited that it's a boy. I never wanted girls before having children, I only ever wanted 2 boys. But then I had Kylie and man, the Lord really knew that I'd truly enjoy having a girl. Everything about her is perfect (to me), and I am so thankful every second of every day that I'm her mom.

With that said, I've been having some major concerns about this pregnancy and the upcoming birth. I knew I wanted another baby but not when Kylie was only 2. I was really wanting to wait until Kylie was at least 4, maybe even 5. I love just having one child. I love being able to give all of my "mom" attention to her. I work 3.5 hours a day, and she is at school during that time so every second I'm not at work and she's not at school, we are together...and I love that! I have just been so worried about forcing her into being a big sister. To me, she's still my "baby." I'm not ready for her to "grow up" and have to be the big sister. I feel like it's so unfair to her, and I worry about her being jealous. I've been praying everyday for peace of mind and that I'm just worrying for no reason. I'm really just a worrywart. I worry about everything, and usually what I worry about has no basis. So hopefully this is just another one of those things, and I can start really enjoying being pregnant and getting ready for Baby G!

No comments:

Post a Comment