I changed Kylie's pediatrician. At my first check-up after giving birth, I asked my OB/GYN and his nurse to recommend a pediatrician, and both of them recommended a doctor in the same building they are located. She only works part-time so she shares her patients with another doctor, and I just wasn't really impressed with either of them. I asked some fellow Marine wives for a new recommendation, and almost everyone recommended the same doctor so I switched Kylie to her and am hoping I like her better!
Kylie has been so much less fussy. A combination of the new formula and getting more rest (after having to make some adjustments), she has been much better. She still has her moments but I was a really fussy baby so I think it's just partly payback ;)
Kylie went 8 hours between feedings last night! That's the first time she's ever done that so I was quite surprised. She has been going about 4-6 hours between feedings the past few weeks (with some nights only going an hour or two). Anyway, we'll see how long this lasts!
I'm so beyond excited about flying home. Just being able to finally let everyone meet Kylie. My sister hasn't even met her yet! It's hard living in California with a new baby. Just mainly because I want everyone to know her, and we have no support system here. I'm so thankful to be able to go home for a whole month (actually, a few days longer than a month!). Chris and I really didn't think we were going to make it home this year for Christmas. God really put some things together for us so that we could. Chris' leave hasn't been approved yet but he's been told he WILL be getting 2 weeks, which is a BLESSING because he's the only one in his entire shop to get the full 2 weeks (everyone else is only getting a week).
Chris has duty tomorrow, and I'm going to make lasagna for him to take so I'm off to bake lasagna at almost 10:00 at night...oh, the things we do for our men!
I know that you have TONS of family and friends to see but if you and Chris would like to come over to our house one night to hang out with Nathan and I, let me know! (and kylie of course too!) Or if just you and Kylie want to come over for a play date we could do that. Just let me know! I know both of your families are so thankful that yall will be here for Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI am SOOOOOOOOOOO glad that you get to stay the WHOLE month! I can't wait to see you and Kylie! :)
ReplyDelete