Kylie turned 5 months old on December 21. My how time has flown! We don't have a check-up this month so I'm not sure of her measurements but I'd guess she weighs around 13.5-14 pounds and is probably 25-26 inches long.
Naps are still going really well, thank goodness! Some days she still doesn't nap very long but most days she takes really good naps.
I really can't believe Christmas is in 2 days! Four days before Christmas last year, I found out I was pregnant with Kylie. It really seems like just yesterday. This year has FLOWN by. And though it already seems that Kylie is growing up too quickly, I really hope this next year flies by because in just over a year, we will be moving back to Georgia!
Kylie is such a happy baby. She smiles and laughs all the time, and I just love it! She still has her moments (it's just payback for what I put my mom through) but she really is such a joy. She loves Chris and me so much. It is just indescribable how much we love her. And you truly never know that love until you have kids.
Kylie also has a very strong personality. If she wants something, she will surely let you know it. And if she doesn't want something, she will surely let you know it. She goes from 0 to super mad in just a few seconds. I have seriously never seen a baby get as mad as she does as fast as she does, haha. I love her strong personality, though. She just seems like she's going to be very outgoing. I was very, very shy (I still am sometimes) but Chris is the complete opposite so I hope she takes after Chris in that department.
No comments:
Post a Comment