Thursday, December 9, 2010

It's been a while...

As you could probably guess, I've been really busy since I got to Georgia.

Kylie has been napping alone wonderfully everyday! It has been a welcomed change from how things were in California.

Chris' parents babysat Kylie Tuesday night while I went to the Music and Drama Troupe show. This is my sister's 2nd year being in it but this is the 1st show I have been in town for so I didn't want to miss it. I was really nervous because Kylie hasn't been "taking to" people very well. Chris and I are the only people she sees on a regular basis so it has taken her a while to get used to everyone. She still isn't used to Chris' parents so I was worried she'd wake up while they were babysitting her and not stop screaming when she realized I wasn't there. However, she slept the entire time I was gone!

Speaking of not being used to people...here is a video of what Kylie did every time she saw my sister for the first 6 days we were here.


Kylie is rolling over all the time now! As soon as I lay her on her back, she rolls onto her tummy within 15 seconds. And now she doesn't mind tummy time as much, which is totally weird because she hated it until she started rolling over the other day! Yesterday, she rolled from her back to her tummy, her tummy to her back (the 1st and only time she has ever done that), and her back to her tummy again. One right after the other. She ran into a chair (and I couldn't move it because it was scooted under a table, and I would have hit her if I tried) so I wonder if she would have kept going had it not been there.

I paid off all 3 of our credit cards a couple of days ago. They totaled about $3200. It is so nice to have that debt off our shoulders! Again, thank you, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment