I've mentioned before that I have a hard time getting Kylie to nap more than just a few minutes in her crib at home. She sleeps just fine as long as I'm holding her or laying on the couch with her but when I lay her down in her crib, she wakes up no more than 20 minutes later.
Well... yesterday morning she napped for 2 hours in the bed I'm sleeping in at my mom's! By herself! And in the afternoon, she slept for another hour and a half in the bed by herself! I think it's because this room is a lot darker than Kylie's room at home. My mom has curtains over the blinds but we only have blinds in Kylie's room. So I think I'll need to invest in a curtain! She layed down for a nap about half an hour ago and is still sound asleep! THANK YOU, LORD!
And speaking of being thankful of the Lord, He has really opened up some doors for Chris and me lately. Chris and I are trying to pay off all our debt (except our car), sell our 2-door car and get a 4-door car, and get a 2nd car. We just weren't sure how we were going to do all that but God has really opened doors for us and done things for us we never would have expected.
No comments:
Post a Comment