Kylie has been sitting up a little bit the past few days. If she puts her hands on the floor in between her legs, she can sit up completely unassisted. But when she's just sitting up with her hands in her lap or whatever, she can only stay up for about 10 seconds (or less) before toppling over. It won't be long, though!
Kylie has been putting EVERYTHING in her mouth. Anything she can get her hands on goes straight to her mouth.
She's still waking up once a night. I'm really thankful it's only once but I hope she starts sleeping through the night soon.
I finally get a break from school starting Tuesday. It's only 13 days but right now, I'll take anything!
Chris flies into Jacksonville Saturday morning. I am SO excited to see him! 18 days doesn't seem like that long but it's been a while since we have been apart this long.
Here is a video I recorded last night of Kylie trying to sit up (toward the end of the video when Summer lets go of her). Sorry it's so dark. I guess I could have turned on more lights!
No comments:
Post a Comment