Monday, February 14, 2011
Baby Watch
My friend Carrie is 37 weeks pregnant and a couple of weeks ago she asked me to watch her 2-year-old when she goes into labor. I'm so nervous that she's going to go into labor when I'm at an appointment or out of the area. I'm also nervous about how I'm going to handle Kylie and another child, haha. She's having her baby at a birth center that usually sends mothers home about 6 hours after birth, though, so I probably won't have to take care of him for very long. Chris has a field op this week so knowing my luck, Carrie will go into labor while he's in the field and I'll have a 2-year-old and 6-month-old by myself! I'm just praying this all goes smoother than I'm imagining. It always does. My mind just automatically thinks the worst about everything, which isn't always a bad thing because I'm not disappointed much :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OMG ... you have looked after more than two babies at once and did a fantastic job!! Have you forgotten your Y skills??? Walk in the park missy!!! good luck to Carrie.
ReplyDelete