I am declaring that I have officially started the journey of losing 20 pounds! A few years ago, a lady on Oprah said that people are more likely to achieve their goals and dreams if they say them out loud or write them down and if they make the goals and dreams very specific.
I was at a weight I was happy with (20 pounds more than I weigh now) when we moved to California in January 2009. I'm not sure what happened but I quickly started gaining weight and just haven't gotten it back off. I lost all my pregnancy weight by my 4-week postpartum check-up but I just want to get this last 20 pounds off! I ordered a Jillian Michaels workout DVD last month but I haven't watched it one time! I've just had enough with not feeling good about my weight, not feeling good about what I eat, and always making excuses about why I can't go work out.
So my specific goal is to lose 20 pounds by April 28, 10 weeks from today. I'll keep you updated!
No comments:
Post a Comment