I am still kind of down in the dumps so I don't have much to say.
Chris' granddaddy and his wife, Terry, came to visit for a couple of days. They came out this way to see Terry's son in Phoenix. They rented a car and drove to our house from Phoenix on Sunday and are driving back to Phoenix in the morning. They bought Kylie a toy that she pushes and walks behind. She can't do that yet but at the rate she is going, I'm sure it won't be long!
She is crawling all over the place and getting quite fast. She is much more coordinated than she was just a few days ago. She likes to get underneath tables, her highchair, and her jumper. And she REALLY likes laptops.
I made plums for her for the first time today. She thoroughly enjoyed them. So the foods she eats as of now are green beans, peas, carrots, sweet potatoes, mangos, plums, peaches, pears, nectarines, bananas, squash, and applesauce. And those are the only foods she has tried so even though she stopped liking the bananas and sweet potatoes for a little while, she's back to liking them again.
Still no signs of teeth yet.
Kylie's nose has been running almost non-stop for a couple of weeks. She had an ear infection and finished the 10 days of the antibiotic last weekend but her nose just runs constantly. I think it's allergies because it's clear. I feel like I've said this on another blog post. She has a follow-up this week for the ear infection so I'm going to talk to the pediatrician about her nose and hopefully get some resolve.
I updated about my weight loss last week and said I was almost at 10 pounds. Well, the day after I blogged about that was my official weigh-in for the week, and I gained a couple of pounds back! So I didn't hit 10 pounds. I'm not sure how I gained the weight back because I was working out and not eating any more than usual. So anyway, I upped my time in the gym so I hope the extra work pays off.
Tomorrow, I will start taking 2 classes instead of just 1. At the University of Phoenix, you only take one 5-week class at a time in the bachelor's program. The classes are super demanding so I guess that's why. Well, I'm just not ok with not graduating until September because of the mess-up of my old academic counselor so I decided to start taking 2 classes at a time so I can graduate on July 4. I'm nervous because I know it's going to be really, really hard but I just keep reminding myself that I'm almost finished, and it's definitely doable.
She LOVES crawling under this table and playing with the laptop that stays under there.



She is just too cute! You will get through this time, some days are just harder than others! Take care!
ReplyDeleteShe is just way too cute! :)
ReplyDelete