I've been really stressed out lately and have had a lot on my mind so I just haven't been interested in posting anything.
Kylie hit 3 milestones in the last week. First she learned how to sit up on her own from laying down (I posted a video of that). Then, she started crawling! And a few times, she has pulled up to her feet. My baby sure is growing up quickly. She weighs 17.6 pounds. She is getting into everything (mostly things she isn't supposed to have)! Her favorite things to get into are Daisy's leash (because there are bags hanging from it), cords, the house phone, cell phones, and the laptops. I feel like all I say is, "give me that!" But I think it's helping me lose weight so I'm glad she's keeping me busy!
Speaking of weight loss, I officially weigh in every Thursday morning. My initial weigh-in was on February 17. So tomorrow is my week 4 weigh-in. As of today, I have lost 9.8 pounds so I'm ahead of schedule! I wanted to lose 20 pounds in 10 weeks (2 pounds per week) but maybe I'll get there in 8 weeks at this pace! I don't think 10 more pounds is going to put me where I want to be. I actually think it's about 20 more pounds but we'll see. My body sure looks a lot different after having a baby.
Back to Kylie, she is almost 8 months old so we will be able to move on to a lot more types of food, which I am really excited about. She eats 3 meals a day and bottles in between. And when it's time to eat, she EATS. She's a little hoglet!
Physical Therapy is going very well. She has an appointment tomorrow, and it will
I made an appointment with the neurologist but it's not until late June. She'll be 11 months then! So I really don't see the point in going but I guess it's just a precaution.
My mom says Marley is doing really well at her house. She said he acts a lot different (in a good way) than he did before we gave him away. He has calmed down a lot, I think. Thank goodness!


Oh she is so cute! Love the green bow! It is a very diffrent world when they can move on their own, the fun begins!!! Take care!
ReplyDelete