I've been so worried and sad for Marley since I found out his "new mom" was killed. I just know he was so attached to her, and I know he doesn't understand all that is going on with neither of his owners not being around anymore (the husband is still in the hospital). So the sister of Marley's new mom contacted me today about giving Marley back to us. Totally understandable. They have so much on their plates right now. Well obviously we are 2300 miles away so my mom is going to keep Marley until we move back when Chris gets out of the Marines. She has a nice sized yard. We never really wanted to give Marley away in the first place but he was just too much for our apartment. We were taking him to the dog park everyday but it wasn't enough, and it was such a hassle. I told Chris that apparently he is just meant to be our dog.
So, thank you so much, Mom!
What a sweet but sad post! I guess he was meant to be your dog! Parents are great about taking pets aren't they? My father-in-law took our beloved cat when it turned out our baby son was allergic to our first "baby". They lived happily ever after for 12 years! Take care!
ReplyDelete