She did it several more times yesterday. She has also been trying really hard to pull up on stuff. She can get to her knees but she has really been trying to get on her feet the past couple of days.
Last weekend I entered Kylie into a picture contest. I'm pretty sure I mentioned that a couple of posts ago. Well, we won! The photographer announced the winner this morning. Wahoo!
I also found out this morning that the husband and wife we gave our dog Marley to a couple of months ago got in a car accident last night, and the wife was killed. She was just 30. Her brother was killed in Afghanistan less than 5 months ago. The husband is in the ICU, and I don't think he is doing well. They have a son who is about 7 or 8. My heart aches so badly for that family. It just does not seem fair. Two young siblings, in the prime of their lives, with small children tragically killed within 5 months of each other. I know God has a plan but why is it so hard to understand Him sometimes? Please pray for these families. They have had to deal with way too much the past few months.
Your daughter is just too cute! I watched the video, thank you for sharing, she is precious. No wonder she won the contest! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteThe second part of your post was just heartbreaking! I too don't understand why things happen. I will pray for the family and keep them in my thoughts! Take care and enjoy your beautiful baby!
Syd told me about this couple tonight, the little boy goes to CC. I can't believe it my heart breaks and I pray she will be OK. We have a good community and a way of helping people but it's such a tragedy!!!!
ReplyDeleteKeep young Kylie close to your heart and love on her every day. <3