I haven't really been in the blogging mood lately. No particular reason, and I haven't been in a bad mood...maybe just too busy.
The past few days, Kylie has been hitting her leg when I tell her I am going to give her a spanking. It is too funny, and I have a really hard time not laughing.
I gasp in amazement when something is "cool," and I want Kylie to look. And yesterday as we were putting together the Christmas tree and putting the lights on it, she started gasping. Mouth open and everything. Too cute!
She has been trying to mock me quite a bit lately. When I say a word to tell her what something is, she has been trying to say the word, too.
Today, Kylie threw a tantrum for almost 2 hours. Oh.my.gosh. NOTHING I did helped. She kept reaching for me to pick her up and when I'd try to pick her up, she'd fall to the floor. I could not believe she didn't wear herself out after even 30 minutes. Whew, it was rough!
I've been doing some accounting work for my mom. I'm learning Quickbooks in the process, which will be great if I get an accounting-type job. It's a temporary job but the pay is awesome. As soon as I catch up the company's books, I'll be done but the extra cash will be nice.
I'm looking for a job everyday. I haven't even gotten a single call. It's frustrating but I'm trying to stay positive.
Chris is coming home for Christmas! We didn't know if he'd be able to come or not, and I was really hoping he wouldn't have to watch Kylie open her gifts on Skype or on videos. He's only staying a week but he moves home for good in March.
No comments:
Post a Comment