Thursday, October 21, 2010

Nightmare Photo Shoot

As I mentioned yesterday, Kylie was supposed to get pictures taken today. On the way to our appointment, she screamed the entire way. When we got to the parking lot, I had about 15 minutes so I decided to feed her, even though it was a little before she was supposed to eat. She ate for about 10 minutes, and I decided we needed to head inside. I got everything together in her diaper bag and unlocked the passenger door so I could walk around to grab her outfits that were hanging in the backseat on the passenger side. Kylie started crying again because I'd stopped her in the middle of eating. When I got around to the passenger door, it was locked. I knew I'd just unlocked it so I was a little aggravated. I walked back around to the driver's side to unlock the passenger door again, and the driver's side was locked, too! I have no idea what happened but obviously, I locked myself out of the car. Thank God I had Kylie with me. I went inside the studio to use a phone to call USAA so they could send someone to retrieve my keys. The guy showed up within 15 minutes and got the keys out very quickly. While the guy was retrieving my keys, Kylie started screaming and continued screaming almost the entire session.


So, we rescheduled for Monday. I really hope it goes better!

I'm going to switch Kylie to soy formula. Her pediatrician told me to try the Gentlease for a week and switch her to soy formula if I don't notice a significant difference. Today marks a week, and I don't really notice a difference at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment