Friday, October 1, 2010

Random updates

Kylie turned 10 weeks old on Wednesday. It's hard for me to believe she's already that old. Time goes by way too quickly, especially when you have children!

I am so ready to be finished with school. I feel like it's a never-ending journey to get a bachelor's degree. My student webpage says I'm 75% of the way through the program, and my graduation date is June 20. That's just 262 days away. I start my next class (Business Law) on Tuesday so including that class, I have just 7 more. Oh, I hope it goes by quickly!

A few weeks ago, Chris started thinking he wanted to reenlist in the Marine Corps when his contract is up in April 2012. When he first joined the Marine Corps, I would have been totally for it but his time in the Marine Corps has tested our marriage in ways I would have never imagined. From the time he joined in April 2008, he never really had the intention of reenlisting after his 4 years were up so I was really bummed that his mind had changed. Anyway, I think he has officially decided that he is just ready to be done with the Marine Corps in a year and a half :) I think my views would be different if we didn't have Kylie but I just don't want Kylie growing up away from our families and friends. Since I was little, my mom's family has been spread out all over the country and the older I get, the more I really hate that. I already hate that Kylie will be 17 months old when she and I move back to the Thomasville area but I can deal with that. So right now, the plan is for Kylie and I to move back right after Christmas of 2011 so I can look for a job, and Chris will move back in March or April of 2012, depending on how much terminal leave he can take. I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Hi... love your blog!!! I had no idea you had one in high school!! Welcome back, loved the video of Kylie smiling!

    ReplyDelete