Well, my sweet girl is a year and a half old today! It sure doesn't seem like 6 months ago we were celebrating her 1st birthday. And 6 months from today, we'll be throwing her a party for her 2nd birthday. Where does the time go?!
She is 32 inches tall about 23.5 or 24 pounds. Here are some things about her:
*She does the hand motions to Wheels on the Bus, spins around and falls down to Ring Around the Rosie, does the hand motions to Itsy Bitsy Spider, and does the motions to Hokey Pokey. She has really been doing all this for a couple months but she is obsessed with Hooplakidz so we do them on a daily basis, sometimes multiple times a day.
*She retrieves things I ask her to if I can't find them because she's been playing with or has stolen off the couch or the table (namely, the car keys or our cell phones).
*Last weekend she got teeth #9 and #10 (molars on the bottom, either side). They have been making her gums bulge for over 2 months so I am so glad those little boogers decided to come through!
*She slides by herself on big slides and has a great time doing it!
*She is always putting stuff in her ears. Usually it's headphones but she tries to put other things in her ears quite a bit.
*She loves filling up the blocks and play food buckets and pouring them out.
*She loves sweeping.
*She LOVES playing outside.
*She says mama, bock (for block), duck, Paw-Paw (for Chris' dad), Meh-Meh (for Mimi, Chris' mom), fish, shoe, baw (for ball), and bye on a regular basis. I think she's a little behind in the talking department but she babbles ALL THE TIME so I'm sure it won't be long until she really starts talking a lot. She also signs for more, please, and thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment