Friday, January 6, 2012

Week 1 Weigh-In

My goal each week is to lose 2 pounds. Week 1 was a failure, haha. I did lose a fraction of a pound so at least I didn't gain! I took all my measurements last Friday and plan to reveal them and my final measurements at the end of this weight loss challenge, which will end on March 30.


I only worked out one day this past week. I ended up deciding not to cancel my gym membership so I was really hoping to get in there a couple days but I didn't. The only exercise I did was a 35-minute session of yoga. My mom got me a set of DVDs with over 40 yoga routines, and I really enjoyed the routine I did! I really worked on what I ate but I still need to cut down on my portions and snacking. Hopefully this week I can make up for the lack of weight loss last week, and I am going to work more on portion control and WHAT I eat.

1 comment: