Friday, January 20, 2012

Week 3 Weigh-In

I lost 3.2 pounds! Because I didn't really lose any weight the first week, I wanted to lose 3 pounds during weeks 2 and 3 so I would be on track, and I did! I made it to the gym 4 times this week and worked out to Just Dance 3 on the Wii once. I did at least 30 minutes of cardio each time I went to the gym, and one day I worked on the leg machines, too. I continued to watch what I ate and how much I ate. During the first week or so of eating less, I was having a really hard time with hunger but now I get full a lot quicker and don't crave sweets as much. I am now 20 pounds under my pre-pregnancy weight!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! 20 pounds under your pre-pregnancy weight is absolutely amazing. Have you seen Sparkpeople.com Check it out. I did the YMCA's Team Lean a couple of years ago and loss over 30 pounds and 20% of my body weight in 10 weeks. Sparkpeople really helped!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I joined sparkpeople.com! My mom told me about it a couple weeks ago. Team Lean is going on right now. I thought about doing it but decided I'd just do it on my own. With only needing 25 pounds to lose, I am pretty sure I wouldn't win! That's great what you lost! WHEN I lose this 25 pounds, I will have lost 14% of my body weight!

      Delete