Kylie and I went through a bunch of pictures yesterday. She has been obsessed the past few days with looking at pictures and watching home videos. So we sat on my bed looking at pictures, and I picked out two pictures that are of me when Chris was in Marine Corps boot camp in 2008. While he was gone, I was trying to keep myself really busy so I was working and going to the gym twice a day. That is practically impossible now that I have Kylie but I think I can still get down to the weight I was then (this is the 25 pounds I want to lose). I may not look exactly the same because that was pre-Kylie but I'm sure I won't look that much different. ANYWAY, I taped the 2 pictures on my wall with a sign above it that reads "March 30, 2012 Here I come..." So I'm hoping that will give me motivation because I will see it multiple times everyday.
3 pounds in a week is awesome!! hope you can stick with it! twice a day at the gym isn't realistic when you have a baby i don't think, but four workouts and changing what you're eating should continue to show results! happy for you :)
ReplyDelete