Friday, May 18, 2012
Day School Graduation
The past few weeks I have been super busy at work getting everything ready for St. Thomas Day School's graduation program. Invitations, diplomas, programs, book stickers, yearbooks, etc. Today was the last day of school for them and when they start back in August, Kylie will be a "student!" It's so crazy! Just thinking about how next year I'll be printing Kylie's name on all the stuff and there will be pictures of HER in the yearbook...aww, I just can't wait! At the same time, it makes me so sad that she is almost 2! This 2nd year has gone by a ton faster than her 1st year. I've started planning her birthday party, and it's just so bittersweet. I just love how fun this age is. She is sassy, prissy, and girly...and she is also fearless, strong-willed, and WILD. Her personality is awesome, and I have so much fun with her. But I just cannot believe that I am about to have a 2-year-old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment