-Kylie is now saying some three-word phrases. One day she even said a four-word sentence. Chris asked her if she pooped, and she mumbled something so he asked her again, and she said, "I said I pooped!" crystal clear. It was too funny.
-She can name a few body parts.
-We aren't really potty training her. More like just trying to get her to "tee-tee" or "poop" in the potty so she understands the whole thing more. When she pees or poops, she will tell me, "I tee-tee!" or "I pooped!" and then she wants to sit on the toilet. So I'm trying to teach her to tell me BEFORE she does it.
-At night before bed, I tell her to go pick out some books, and she said "a boot!" (pronounced like the "oo" in book but she ends it with a "t"...cracks me up every time!)
-She likes to do different things and then other people copy her. She'll cross her arms, touch her head, put her hands up, etc., and then she wants someone to do everything she does. She gets the biggest laugh out of it.
-She LOVES the "Shark Song." I guess they must sing it at daycare because she started doing the hand motions the other day, and I just happened to realize what she was trying to sing. It's the one that goes "Baby shark, doo doo, doo doo doo. Baby shark, doo doo, doo doo doo. Baby shark..." Catchy little song.
-The girl has some attitude and sass! She is so strong-willed, too, and sometimes we have a constant battle of wills all day long.
-She has learned to unbuckle the top part of her seatbelt. She was doing it a lot but I was getting onto her so much about it that I think she's cooled it for the most part.
-She knows my name is "mommy" and "Alexa," and she knows her dad's name is "daddy" and "Chris." She can actually say "Lexa."
-She has finally started trying to say "LiLi" (my mom). I know l's can be pretty hard to say, and she really can't say it but she tries.
-She is super affectionate. She is always wanting to give us "squeezie hugs" and kisses. I just love it!
-She loves feeding the fish and watching them eat.
-She eats EVERYTHING. I don't think there is anything she won't eat. She is really good about trying new things, too. Still allergic to dairy, though :/
-If I ask her how old she is, she will hold up one finger (sometimes one finger on each hand). And when I ask her how old she will be on her birthday, she excitedly says, "two!" We have been working on counting and usually she tries to count "one, two, three." That's as far as we have gotten ;)
-She has gotten to where she does not like things that stick to her hands, like boogers, dirt, food, etc. She wants it wiped off immediately! She used to not care at all but lately she wants to be clean all the time.
I just love this little girl so much. She is so sweet and so much fun and makes me laugh all the time but at the same time, she keeps me on my toes because she is SO WILD and so headstrong. I am so thankful that she is mine and that I get to be her mom. She loves me so much, and I love that.
She and Marley are the best of friends!
Her hair is lightening up so much this summer.
She is so goofy!
Yep, definitely goofy!




No comments:
Post a Comment